Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Gone
That's exactly what I've been from the blogosphere. Probably because usually when I sit down behind the computer at night, I quickly fall asleep. On the couch. With the laptop on my lap. How's that for skill? But tonight, I was motivated to come check out where things stand because I was checking on my weight 1.5 years ago, when we did a weight-loss challenge with family. So, to toot my own horn, I'm about 10ish pounds lighter than when that ended. Oh, yeah, and during that year and a half I had another baby. Sometimes looking back can make a girl feel good. I've been doing this couch to 5k deal, and completed it--all on the treadmill. Today, I attempted running outside (while the kids were safely cared for at the Y). Maybe not the best idea I've ever had when today there were huge gusts of wind. I felt like I was standing still despite moving my legs at times. I also realized how many more hills there are around our local Y. The great outdoors kicked my trash tonight. Here's hope for less wind tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment