Monday, August 29, 2011

Rhys Warren

6lbs 1oz, 20 inches, 08:30, August 28th

Decided we would be alright to come hang out with on Sunday morning at 8:30am. After he was born, the nurses were telling us that he is what they call a "miracle" baby. He was born with a true knot in his umbilical cord, meaning at some point during his in-utero time, he swam around, tying off his cord. These babies usually miscarry, but ours made it. Hence the miracle.

He's got us all falling in love with him.




5 comments:

Ken and Jen said...

Congrats Gile family, he is perfect!

The Bebel's said...

Congrats again he is so cute! You did not tell me about his cord I'm so glad that it all turn out good.

Miss Badonkadonk said...

Congrats! I can't wait to meet him. I'm sure he is just as adorable as his sister.

Alisa said...

Gorgeous! What a beautiful family!!

Jessi said...

Yay! Congrats! What a sweet family you have!