Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No pictures

I have no pictures, but here's some recent going-on's around here:

*We switched phone/cable companies. When the guy came to install he had the worst case of BO I've ever been around. That's saying a lot for someone who used to work at Limited Actions docket every week. His stench stuck around all day, even with scentsy burners going strong all day. Gross.

*I've discovered that whenever Curtis is out of town for work, I always spend too much at Target and eat out too much.

*Sophia's started recognizing some letters. I'm impressed. She also likes to spell her name and count to twenty. Tonight, she was walking around saying "one, two, buckle my shoe; three, four, shut the door; five, six, pick up sticks; seven, eight, lay them straight; nine, ten, a big fat hen."

*We had a ton of snow and ice and had to miss the celebration of my mom's 65th birthday with six of her eight siblings. Lame.

*Curtis and I had not one, but two date nights out in a matter of a few days. That is unheard of around here and it was GREAT. One of those nights we saw Just Go With It. I haven't laughed so much and so hard in a long time. Go see it.

No comments: