
Feeding her baby, instead of having UFC-style fights with it. A marked improvement in girl-baby doll relations.(By the way, the girl always won, wonder why?)

Getting eaten by a chair pool-side. You can see in face how much she enjoyed it. Or not.

Modeling her new pajamas, but not so much their message.
5 comments:
Such a cutie!!!! I used to be so scared on bleachers that someone (Me) would trip and fall all the way down, then I had the privilege of watching someone trip and fall, and they only fell from the bench to feet part below, because the next bench blocked them from rolling. Such a relief. :)
SHe is so cute and getting incredibly BIG!
Jess-So good to know! Makes sense that they probably wouldn't let kids sit up there if they were really going to fall, but my fear isn't too rational. :)
Char-Thanks! It is happening too quickly! Do you know how to make it stop?
She is pretty much adorable as always - when do the three of you all get to hang out once again? Glad to see that things are going well with 'the girl.' How are you? :)
Oh how funny! When I see pictures of her I just want to say what a cute little curly sue! Her hair and smile are the cutest bundles:)
Post a Comment