Our family doing what we do!
You know I have seen her mom get that same look on her face when eating. (I'm sure the same can be said of me)
She is a doll. I love the book reading.
thanks for sharing the blog! What does Sophia want for her first birthday?
so tell Kristina to invite me to read her blog...nothing like begging for friends! (connib@gmail.com)
What a cute blog! Your little girl is getting so big!
That last comment (from 'Dave') is me (Amy Adams), by the way...I guess I"m loged in on Dave's account. :-/
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You know I have seen her mom get that same look on her face when eating. (I'm sure the same can be said of me)
She is a doll. I love the book reading.
thanks for sharing the blog! What does Sophia want for her first birthday?
so tell Kristina to invite me to read her blog...nothing like begging for friends! (connib@gmail.com)
What a cute blog! Your little girl is getting so big!
That last comment (from 'Dave') is me (Amy Adams), by the way...I guess I"m loged in on Dave's account. :-/
Post a Comment